1. General information
This Website is owned by MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A., with address at C/ Vitorialanda 23 CP 01010 Vitoria – Gasteiz (Araba/Álava), and Tax Identification Number A01015023, registered in the Mercantile Register in volume 208, Book 140 of the Public Limited Companies Section, Folio 154, page 1214. Inscription 1ª, and email address email@example.com.
This legal notice also applies to any other websites owned by MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A., any subdomains, microsites and/or subsections contained in this or those websites, as well as mobile applications, provided that they are the exclusive property of MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A.
MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A. reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions that appear on this website, as well as to extend the contents, information, etc., at any time and without prior notice and therefore advises you to consult them at reasonable intervals in case of changes.
The activity is not subject to any system of prior administrative authorisation, nor does it adhere to codes of conduct, except for good faith, custom and the Civil Code. The owner does not provide intermediary or accommodation services.
3. Intellectual and/or industrial property rights
3.1. Regarding the content generated by MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A.
The owner of the content and elements that make up this Website is MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A., and consequently the intellectual and industrial property of the same and in particular all source codes, texts, images, design, logos, computer programs, animations, databases, trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, sounds and other graphic or sound elements of the pages of the Website belong to it. This list does not constitute a closed list but an exemplary list and these elements are duly protected in accordance with Spanish and international regulations on Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The user undertakes to use the contents diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality and public order. MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A. authorises users to view the information contained on this website, as well as to make private reproductions (simple downloading and storage on their computer systems), provided that the elements are intended solely for personal use. Their use is also authorised exclusively for journalistic purposes, provided that, in both cases, the integrity of this website is respected and that the original source is identified as being this website belonging to MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A.
The use of the content of the Website, other than for the purposes expressly established in the previous paragraph, is prohibited, and any type of use that is biased and contrary to its nature is expressly forbidden. Its distribution, modification, transfer to third parties, as well as its reproduction, transformation or public communication, by any means and technology, is prohibited. They may require the prior express consent of MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A., and any action contrary to this text constitutes a violation of the regulations on industrial and intellectual property rights.
MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A. reserves the right to take appropriate legal action in defence of its rights.
We have adopted reasonably adequate security measures on this website to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information containing personal data. However, the user should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, we cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
It is in the interest of MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A. that this website functions as efficiently as possible and fulfils the purpose for which it was created. However, MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A. cannot guarantee that the website and the server are free of viruses, and accepts no liability for any damage caused by accessing the website, or by the impossibility of accessing it, or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer, computer system, the files stored therein, the malfunction of the browser, or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
Neither is it responsible for any typographical, formal or numerical errors that the website may contain, nor for the accuracy of the information contained therein, nor for possible malfunctions or anomalies in its operation due, for example, to problems in the Internet network or in the servers on which the website is hosted.
The user undertakes to use this website loyally and lawfully and in accordance with the laws and customs of the trade. The user also undertakes not to engage in any conduct that may damage the image, interests or rights of MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A. or third parties or that may damage, render useless, overload or impede in any way the normal use of this website.
MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A. reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions that appear on this website, as well as to extend the contents, information, etc., at any time and without prior notice and, therefore, it is advisable to consult them at reasonable intervals in case of changes. You should read the new Legal Notices and Conditions of Use of the website that may be incorporated. Otherwise, you should refrain from using and accessing them, and MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A. declines all liability and reserves the right to suspend and terminate access to the contents of the Website and the services provided from it.
5.2 Third party links and hyperlinks
The websites owned by MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A. may provide links or access to other resources or websites of third parties, which we believe may be of interest to you or are necessary for the provision of some of the services of our websites, but under no circumstances are these websites controlled by us.
5.2. The purpose of these links may be to facilitate the search for resources that may be of interest to you on the Internet or the management of certain services on our website; however, these pages do not belong to MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A., nor does it review their content, or the services that appear and/or are available or not available on these sites, or the operation of the linked pages, or the use and processing of the data they may make, or the possible use and processing of the data they may make, However, these pages do not belong to MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A., nor does it review their contents, nor the services that appear and/or are available or not on these sites, nor the operation of the linked page, nor the use and processing of data that they may make, nor the possible infringements that may be committed or the possible damages that may arise from access or use of the same, and the existence of the link does not necessarily imply any relationship between the organisation and the persons or entities owning such content or the sites where they are located.
MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A. therefore accepts no liability whatsoever for the linked sites, nor is it responsible for their operation, for the content and services hosted therein or for any possible links contained in such linked sites.
We strongly recommend that you read the corresponding Legal Notices and, in particular, the Privacy Policies of these pages before entering your personal data on them, and if in doubt, we recommend that you contact these sites directly to obtain more information about their privacy policies.
If the user becomes aware of any unlawfulness or inappropriateness of the contents, services or any other activities carried out through a linked site, he/she must immediately notify MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A. so that it may, if necessary, adopt the measures it deems appropriate.
5.3 Hyperlinks to this website from third party sites
Whenever a person or entity wishes to create a hyperlink from another website to this one, they must submit to the following conditions:
- It is expressly forbidden both to present a page of the MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A. website on another website that does not belong to it (using the technique known as “framing” or any other technique with the same or similar effects), and the insertion of any type of content disseminated through MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S. A. in another website other than this one by means of the technique known as “in line linking”, or any other technique for the same or similar purposes, without the express consent of the organisation.
- The web page on which it is established shall not contain any logo, icon, brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A., unless expressly authorised by the latter.
- In any case, the establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A. and the owner of the website or Portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance by them of said hyperlink. MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A. shall not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website or Portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
- The website on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is unlawful, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content contrary to any third party rights.
- Any “hyperlink” to MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A. shall be to the home page or main pages of the sections they contain.
The Website as well as any subdomains, microsites and/or sub-sections contained therein, or mobile applications owned by MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A. may contain advertising content or be sponsored. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with the laws and consents that may be applicable in each case. The owner of the site shall not be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or irregularities that may be contained in advertising or sponsor content, nor for any damage to sensitivity that may be caused by such content.
7. Commercial communications and advertising content
MONTAJES Y CONSTRUCCIONES ESPECIALES, S.A. informs its users that, in the event of a prior contractual relationship, we will send them information about our activities, products and/or services (including by means of electronic communications) based on our legitimate interest. If you do not wish us to send you such information, please send us an e-mail to that effect to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do so.
8. Social Networking
Our websites and mobile applications have connectors to various social networks. When you choose to interact with a social network, your activity on our websites or through our mobile applications will also be made available to the social network with which you interact. Data may be collected through cookies to enable us to function properly, such as your IP address or which page you are visiting on our websites.
If you log in to one of these social networks during your visit to one of our websites or mobile applications, the social network may add that information to your profile and that information will be transferred to the social network. If you do not want this data transfer to take place, you must log out of your session on the social network before entering our websites or mobile applications, as we have no influence over this data collection and transfer via the social connectors.
Social Networks are not hosted directly on our Services. Users’ interactions with them are governed by their policies and not ours. We recommend that you read the Privacy Policies of those social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of your personal data, your rights and your privacy settings.
8.1. Recommendations for the use of Social Networks and other platforms
Before using this website and/or entering your data, please note the following recommendations in order to use this tool responsibly:
- Although professional networks are a tool that has proven to be useful, we also remind you of the risks derived from the fact that much of the information that appears on the Internet is accessible to many people, known or unknown, and from anywhere on the planet, so that by posting information online there is a risk of attack on your privacy and that of others. We remind you that you are on a professional network and we recommend that you provide only professional information and not personal information or information relating to your private and/or intimate sphere such as photographs, videos, preferences, tastes, etc. If you do so, bear in mind that this data will be accessible to the rest of society, so use this tool responsibly, limit the publication of your data to professionals and foresee the impact that your actions may have.
- Consider what personal data you want to publish on your profile, as well as the usefulness of using a pseudonym instead of your real name when creating a profile for greater protection (while being aware that the use of a pseudonym offers limited protection, given that third parties could appropriate the pseudonym).
- To communicate with others on WWW.MYCESA.COM, you may send invitations to your WWW.MYCESA.COM contacts or to their e-mail addresses if they are not users, but please note that when you send an invitation to another person, that user will have access to your e-mail address because it appears on the invitation. Do not invite anyone you do not know or trust to contact YOU.
- In addition, our Services may allow Personal Information to be shared with third parties directly, such as through page framing techniques to serve content to or from Third Party Services or others, while preserving the look and feel of our Website and our Services (“Frames”). Please note that such information is in fact being provided to these third parties and not to us, and these interactions and sharing are also governed by those third parties’ policies and not ours.
- We will delete your information upon your request, but we cannot be responsible for the deletion of information that you have shared with others and that has not been deleted or has been copied or stored by other users.
- There may be a minority of users who misrepresent their profiles, defame others or provide untruthful information, you agree not to misuse the service by using it to spam, insult, harass or otherwise violate any third party rights or laws.
9. Applicable legislation, jurisdiction and competence
In the event of any conflict or dispute regarding the interpretation of these conditions, as well as any other matter related to the services of this Website, the applicable jurisdiction and regulations shall be Spanish, while the competent Courts shall be those of Vitoria-Gasteiz.